WE ARE A BLESSED LOT ...

Last night, at a dinner organised at Hotel Istana's Urban Cafe to celebrate a friend's birthday, someone made a remark that our circle of friends is a truly blessed lot.
We've known each other for ages, and we've known each other so well. We may not see each other so often, but so often we are in each other's thought and prayers.

We get together may be once or twice a year, but our get-togethers are such memorable, wonderful and brilliant occasions that make us and our friendship so strong and special.
I thank God for all my friends. To all my friends, old and new, I thank you for you. Thank you for being my friends all these years and the years to come, for sharing all the moments great and not so great, and for being who you are to me and to all we love in our truly blessed circle of friends.
Through each of you, through each other, we have learnt that the art of making friends is simply to be a friend.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home